- Swallow Travel respects your privacy. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to you, our visitor. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for this site, swallowtravel.com/swallowtravel.com.vn
- We will never give any information about you to others
- Our site uses forms in which you give us contact information (like your name, address, and email address) so you can book travel services, request information and support. We use your customer information only when it will be important for us to contact you regarding our website and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
- This site also contains links to other sites. Swallowtravel.com/swallowtravel.com.vn is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. For more information on this subject, please see our terms and conditions.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- Changing your communication preferences
- As a customer of Swallow Travel, you may alter your customer information or opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time.
- You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We use emails to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested. We also provide email links, as on our contact us page, to allow you to contact us directly. We strive to promptly reply to your messages.
The information you send to us may be stored and used to improve this site and our products, or it may be reviewed and discarded. However, your information will never be shared with third parties.
Only If We Have To
As stated previously in this policy, we will never give out your information. The only exceptions to this are, when we are required by law, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, or we must comply with a legal process served on our web site.
Changes In Our Practices
If we change our information handling practices or other privacy aspects, we will post those changes on this privacy statement, at least 3 days prior to their implementation.
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and country of residence), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Contact us at email@example.com for further information.